Please like us on Facebook

Contact Us + 91 9899223824 +1 252 542 8826 24/7 On-line Support Legal Process Outsourcing Intellectual Property Concierge Services For NRIs NGO Support Para-Legal Services
Attention !

We are not a government agency.

Please click the link below to visit the relevant govt. website.

Home | About Us | Practice Areas | Careers | Contact Us | Blog Related Topics USA INDIA Documents
NGO Support Services > Internal Management

  • Internal management

As part of our 'Online Services' we provide the consultancy service for NGOs to manage their internal affairs. The services are available to all organizations.


We consult and advise organizations in every matter starting from their normal day to day affairs up to complicated situations such as :

  • Election dispute in Governing body or General body
  • Termination of Governing Body Member (s)
  • Split Governing Body
  • Authority Conflict
  • Employee's issues such as hiring and firing policy of employees.
  • Membership issues like eligibility, termination, renewal of membership etc.
  • Determination of work area
  • Excess funds handling to maintain 'Not for Profit' status.

Documents and Information we Need:  

  1. Name, address and status of organization.
  2. Copy of formation documents like trust deed, rules & regulation, memorandum of association etc. and registration certificate, if any.
  3. Name & Addresses of the persons managing the affairs of the organization or institution.
  4. Signed Vakalatnama ( Download It from Here )

Upload your documents at or send them to our Delhi address.


Service Service Fee Expenses Completion Time Order
NGO Internal Management Consultancy Rs. 10,000.00
(USD 222.00)
----------- Annual Order Step one
  • Pricing Policy
  • Service Areas

Presently we are offering our services only in following states:

Bihar, Chandigarh, Chhattisgarh, Delhi, Gujarat, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jharkhand, Madya Pradesh, Maharashtra , Punjab, Rajasthan, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal

If you did not find your state here request us to ask for your state, we may help you there too.